Earn 60,000 bonus points with Chase Sapphire Preferred. I can be rewarded, learn more.
- Earns Ultimate Rewards points (one of the most valuable points currencies available);
- Earns 2x points on dining and travel, including expenses like food and grocery delivery services, tolls, Uber and more;
- No foreign transaction fees;
- Chip and Signature Technology, which provides better security and wider acceptance when traveling overseas; and
- Primary rental car insurance, which can keep you from having to file a claim with your personal insurance for damages to a rental car.
These benefits are among the reasons Sapphire Preferred consistently makes TPG’s list of best travel credit card offers, but let’s look at five lesser-known benefits.